Friday, March 6, 2015

We're taking the 30 day Cleaning Challenge :)

Between having a fair size collection of assorted items that can easily be called 'nifty', and being a little bit scatter brained (not to mention busy with work, church, and family) my home is nothing short of an organizers nightmare.  Which is probably why I'm so stressed out most of the time!  lol

Anyway, while browsing the web today I found this 30 day cleaning challenge.  I proposed the idea to my husband and we are going to make this a joint effort ordeal.  I see this as the perfect kickstart to truly cleaning and organizing our home (which I've been meaning to do).

I will be updating this post everyday as to the progress of the challenge as well as my own thoughts of the experience.  Let the games begin!

Day 1:  Clean microwave and oven.
Husband is reluctant to start the process with me despite his earlier enthusiasm... This may be one reason as to why I have a problem getting started on such projects.  *sigh*

Day 2:  Clean dishwasher and appliances.
Well, we don't have a dishwasher, but we do have a couple small appliances (which are a bit of a pain to detail clean).

Day 3:  Wipe down pantry.
Wasn't all that bad.  :)  Things are starting to look up.

No comments: