Sunday, August 6, 2017

Depression: The Struggle is Real

So, shortly after the last update my husband and I experienced a miscarriage. This, as you can imagine, led to a barrage of downward spirals. My spiritual, physical, and mental health have been badly damaged from the impact of these. Not to mention the negative impact done to my career, home life, and social life.

I have mulled over and worried about the miscarriage to the point that I pretty much gave up on everything (yes, I mean everything) and let myself become a zombie.

I won't bore you with anymore of my failures. Instead I will rejoice and tell you of the beginning of my new journey.

I am beginning by refreshing my ideals and getting them back to where they once were.

My diet and exercise routine is coming back. As are other healthy routines needed for this life change.

Even with God giving me the strength to do this it is going to be a slow process so as to not be overwhelmed.

Life may not be easy but it is definitely a beautiful thing, I just have to take one step at a time to walk back out into it.

Anyway, see ya real soon.  >^.^<

No comments: